Whether you choose a firm or soft model, a Sealy Posturepedic mattress provides comfort and all-over support so your body can fully relaxand you can get the sleep
Every Sealy Posturepedic mattress is engineered to fully support your back and align your body so you get a comfortable night's sleep. For years, Sealy Posturepedic has worked with orthopedic specialists to create real support for your body.
- Premium Cover Fabric: Durable knit fabric with spun yarns and moisture-wicking treatment for a soft and comfortable feel next to your body. Side panels use a breathable border fabric that allows more airflow to help keep you more comfortable during the night.
- Gel Memory Foam: A full layer of gel infused memory foam for body-conforming comfort you can feel. (Select models)
- Sealy Embrace Plus Coil: Advanced version of our specially engineered encased coil system for more precise support. A more dense arrangement with nearly 20%s to the natural curves and alignment of your spine, for full-body support. Encasing allows each coil to move independently, for more targeted support and reduced motion transfer.
- CoreSupport Center: Our exclusive feature, with a band of reinforced gel memory foam in the center third, for added support and durability where you need it most.
- SolidEdge HD System: A 2.5-inch reinforced border around the mattress edge so you can use the full surface of the mattress, as well as providing a solid seating surface.
- Corner Handles: Durable corner-wrap handles allow easy movement of the mattress.
- 10 YEAR WARRANTY
- DESIGNED AND BUILT IN THE U.S.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.