A natural area rug with a contemporary dose of color, this cotton-backed layer features mottled hints of gray and black throughout the neutral-toned backdrop. The organic texture of the hand-woven rayon and jute offers an intriguing feel and bohemian-inspired style.
- Natural Construction: flat-weave construction accentuates the sustainable materials
- Natural Fibers: handwoven in India of 70% jute and 30% rayon with a cotton canvas backing
- Naturally Textured: the natural fibers of this neutral, earth-toned collection creates an organic aesthetic
- Care and Cleaning: Blot stains and clean with mild soap and water. Use dryer or fan to speed up the drying process; avoid prolonged exposure to moisture. Vacuum without beater bar. Trim stray tufts with scissors.
- Rug Pad Recommended: extend the life of your rug with an open weave rubber rug pad